Sunday, December 24, 2006

Mail Truck

Well,
Yesterday we spent the whole morning shoveling our grandparents driveway and unstucking cars. One of them was a mail truck. That was kind of cool (well, interesting, it wasn't really that cool because it took like 2 or more hours). So I was going to go Christmas shopping again, but we didn't have time.
We were planning on going to Chandler's house yesterday which is why we didn't have time. They were coming down in the jeep to pick me and Benjamin up. Then we found out that they were coming later, so I went shopping for like a half and hour. That worked out pretty well.

Now, today. Well, yesterday. We spent all day backing up and reformatting. It went really well till I had to find drivers. Then I spent an hour trying to find one stupid driver. I found it eventually and had it mostly set up when I realized that my hard drive was way fuller than it should have been. We then checked it out and realized that my hard drive hadn't gotten reformatted so I spent another couple hours redoing all that, but it was much easier because I had everything already downloaded. So now here we are, almost ready to go to church.

Well, I don't really have time to post anything else.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
- Randy K. Milholland

~
(hopefully there's something a little more interesting about my posts than that, sorry I couldn't post much more but I don't have time today.)

No comments: