Thursday, December 07, 2006

Chariots of the Gods.

Thanks to Astrosmith at True Anomaly For today's post material. I went and bought this really cool book I'm going to look at during christmas break. Chariots of the Gods
It's probably not theologically correct, but looks really cool, and I got it for 1 cent on Amazon.
Hey, if you want to read it and you've got $3.50 you might think about getting a copy yourself.
Anyway I have homework to do for now so I'll post more later.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
If you want the last word in an argument, say, "You're right."
~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks interesting, I may have to get that. Just don't let Jeremy see it... lol

Yokanchi said...

why?

Anonymous said...

He has some already weird theology ideas.

Yokanchi said...

like what?