Wednesday, May 02, 2007

House of Yokanchi

Well, it's officially released folks.
My site is now up. House of Yokanchi will be an add-on to the Electric Typerwriter.
So, you can go and see the pictures of all the things I've been up to this yeah and last. I also put some other things up.
Please let me know about any suggestions or things you don't like about it, or things you wish it had. I'd like to add some things when I get a chance. And, I will get a chance with school ending.
To enter the site just click the title of this post or check out the link I added to the sidebar.

PS if anyone's blog is not linked on my blog list let me know. I thought I got everyone's that I read, but I may have missed one or two.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

9 comments:

Yokanchi said...

Oh also, notice.
I will be moving the cbox over only to my site, so come there to chat aside from comments here.

Later.

Matt said...

Mine isn't there. Does that mean you don't read my blog? :( Or am I a Missed One?

Yokanchi said...

I hadn't been reading it, but I also hadn't realized you've been reading mine. I'll add your blog to my list and add the feed to my list of things to read. Sorry about that Matt. :(

Yokanchi said...

Wait a second, what blog? The only one I see that you have hasn't been updated for two years....

Anonymous said...

He has two. I can never remember the other one. Also, it isn't linked to in his blogger profile. So I blame him anyway.

Yokanchi said...

oh :( hmm. You don't have the link?

Yokanchi said...

Does anyone have a link to Matt's blog??

Anonymous said...

http://blackwolff.blogspot.com/ There silly boy. :)

Yokanchi said...

Actually I already found and linked it, silly anonymous :P