Tuesday, May 29, 2007

DQ

I'm at home now and I've got a job at Dairy Queen.
It's interesting. A little rough learning how to do everything. Kind of fun, but then not always so fun.
I don't mind the job at all, it's not so bad. I just wish I didn't have to spend so much time doing it. I'm working full time and that's why. It just seems awfully long.
Whatever though. I just found out that I got half as much financial aid as last year, so it's a good thing I have some type of job.
Kind of depressing. Oh well, eventually I'll have to have some kind of full time job, I should get used to it...

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

4 comments:

Cliff Ames Jr. said...

hang in there kid!!!!

Matt said...

I never did work fast food, but just think it could be worse, it could be full-time and a half (at two jobs so no overtime, ;-)). You might put those skills to work and try to work at the cafeteria when you get back to school. I did that when I had time. The work wasn't bad, and you got free food whenever you worked so you can reduce your meal plan.

Anonymous said...

When I was little it was my dream to work at DQ. I never actually thought about the working part. Just the half off of everything part.
Anyhow,I'm glad you have a job. If you get money from it then it's good! :)

Yokanchi said...

Thanks for all the encouragement guys!

Yeah, I get it half off, but only if I'm working. So, like for lunch break. But that's still nice.

Hopefully I don't waste too much money on food though.