Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tongue in cheek humor and mini BibleDevo

Genesis 18:26
The LORD said, "If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake."

It's a good thing for LA that the Master's College is here.
lol

Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God

Unfortunately, but!

Acts 16:31 And they said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."

and

John 10:28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"The foundation on which we build our lives is where we believe divinity resides"
-Yokanchi
~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do realize most of this post was plaguerism(sp??) right? You didn't give proper reference to the Bible! (Yes, I am J/K!!)

Good post, and ain't LA lucky? lol

Yokanchi said...

I certainly hope you know where it came from! I cited every book they came from anyway...

Anonymous said...

Yes you did, but you didn't note the publisher, version, page number, etc... *grin*

Yokanchi said...

I didn't see any page number what version of E-sword do you have?