Sunday, October 15, 2006

sleep evades

Yeah, I'm pretty much wishing I could sleep right now, but I just can't so I'm wasting my time on the good ol' internet.
Oh well.
It's like 2:30 almost and I'm only going to get like 4 hours of sleep if I can even get to sleep right now.
I might miss church tomorrow and sleep in a little, or just go to the church down the road that has later services. I'm not sure. Before you think I'm a terrible person for saying I might miss church, realize that I haven't missed one yet.
Anyway, tomorrow is going to be homework day. Finish one paper and write another. The one that needs to be revised is an english comp paper. We have to turn in a cause/effect essay on Tuesday. Then the other one is a one page paper entitled. Leviticus synthesis paper. It's really not too hard, but I'll have to make myself do it. I got a 95 on my first one (Genesis) so that makes me pretty happy. I've also got an A+ in Music Theory 1 :)
As for my other classes, I have an A in Biblical fundamentals, but that is because it's graded on pass or fail basis. All you have to do is finish the reading assignments and come to class. Then, if you're wondering and I know you all are... jk, but I'm gonna tell you just in case you are, I've gotten two papers back from English Comp and gotten a B both times, which pretty much makes me really happy. I'm shooting for B-A in that class, it's not really a hard class but I'm not really the greatest writer. Then there's US Government. Not really worried about that class even though I've got a B. B is about average for me I guess, but I think I can bring it up to an A. I just got a D on one of my quizzes for getting like 4 or 5 questions wrong and then I got a b on the last exam, but it's ok.
Well, I don't really have anything else to write on...
Oh, tonight I went to a deaf night at a coffee shop. That was very interesting. It was pretty fun. I went with most of our Outreach team that went to Grace Bible Deaf church. Jim came too.
Well, I should probably go try to sleep now. Of course now that I'm hardly going to get much sleep I don't even feel like going to bed... but I will. Goodbye cruel world! (for a few hours lol)

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"More important than learning how to recall things is finding ways to forget things that are cluttering the mind."
- James Waddell Alexander, II
~
(So true)

PS I really don't have the time or will to start updating The Loudmouth anymore :( Maybe I'll start that up again next summer. For now though I'm thinking about deleting that blog unless anyone has any better ideas.

2 comments:

Cliff Ames Jr. said...

Don't you mean Exodus... not Leviticus?

Yokanchi said...

Actually I do.
I've been thinking I was supposed to do a leviticus for some strange reason. (I think my mind needs a defrag lol) But as I started to write it I realized that I was getting ahead of my self.