Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday after Outreach week

Well, I'm back from outreach week. I have alot I could talk about, but I'm only going to write a few sentances. I've decided that whenever I feel like blogging I'm going to and only write a few sentances. Because usually when I want to blog I don't because there's so much I want to blog about, and I don't have time to write that much. Anyway, outreach week was good except for the fact that I lost my cell phone at the deaf blind apartments. I think it'll be found soon enough, but I'm not sure. So that's a total bummer. I only lost it on Saturday, but I'm pretty sure it's in the rec room there so I think my friend will find it.
Other than that it was a really great week. I got to know some people and got to know others better. I got a chance to interperet and that was fun. Well, That's all I'm going to write.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Gmail is temporarily unavailable. Cross your fingers and try again in a few minutes. We're sorry for the inconvenience."
- Google
~

No comments: