Thursday, June 01, 2006

I don't have a title, I'm just bored and ready to blog.

Well, I'm sitting here at the piano studio with nothing good to do, so I'm posting. I finished all the stuff I really needed to do today, so there's really nothing I have to do right now. Piano lessons were kind of fun today. Even though I haven't touched a piano in quite a few days, and haven't practiced in a while longer, I found a neato song that I hadn't seen in my Narnia book. It's called "Winter Light", it's on the soundtrack which I have. It's also one of my favorites so I was excited to play it. Turns out it was one of the coolest songs in the book. Coolest sounding on the piano I mean.
Well I don't really have anything else to post about. Oh yeah! Graduation is tomorrow, and party after that. We have purple graduation gowns (yeah I know, don't say anything, it's our school colors.). We went to graduation practice yesterday and stayed there like all afternoon, leaving early to get to piano so I could come teach ONE STUDENT!! Luckily I got to do some other work and sub for one of my teacher's students so I actually made more money than I usually would have.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"All good one liners are one character too lon"
~

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your one student popped out from behind a wall trying to scare me, then his face got this "oh man! I'm in trouble!" look when he realized I wasn't you. I smiled and said "wrong guy, huh?". He nodded.

As for the quote, the "." is a character, therefore it should be:
"All good one liners are one character too long" unless you have more-than-usual-awful-grammar.

Yokanchi said...

LOL, that was Alex. He came up later and tried to scare me. I didn't jump (probably because I had slow reflexes at the time) but then I'm like ah! loL, that's way funny.

Hey! are you saying my grammer is more than usually aweful? ( I don't always punctuate!)

Anonymous said...

Not just your grammar, your spelling too! Its 'awful', not 'aweful' :-D And yes, I guess that would be the case, although I rarely notice you leaving off terminating characters to your transmissions.

Hey! Can I borrow your Veggie Tales piano music? Pretty Please?

Yokanchi said...

Haha! :P If it's not a school assignment I don't care how it's spelled lol.

I don't know about that... I'm pretty insulted about now :P

PS And just how are you the owner of the seven seas??

PPS N <---- look it's the terminater character!!! aaaughh scary! run!!!

Anonymous said...

Actually the null-string-terminator is '\O', even though that's technically two, it gets turned into one. Now I've got quite the movie idea.

Yokanchi said...

...

Anonymous said...

Chandler, why do you always correct people when they mis-spell words???? Or use the wrong punctuation?? It's mean. Really mean. save it for your kids. :D

Anonymous said...

Billy, I just found out we won't be able to make it tomorrow. :( I'm sorry! My dad made plans with friends not knowing your party was on the same day. I'm sorry. :(

Anonymous said...

It is not mean! It is preparing whomever to live in the real world.

Yokanchi said...

:D LOL that's a good idea Moriah, you should most certainly do that for your kids Chandler. I'm gonna have to start calling you Dad if you continue :D LOL.

I'm sad you can't come Moriah :'(

Anonymous said...

Just like my nickname at Scouts is 'Gram Gram', right?

Anonymous said...

But it is not your job to prepare anyone for the real world yet, is it??

Anonymous said...

Aren't friends supposed to be helpful? :)

Anonymous said...

Sure...

Anonymous said...

Update your blog Billy!!!!!!!!

Yokanchi said...

I know I know! I'm busy though! Not to mention exhausted.

Anonymous said...

Alright I am starting so post again on my blog so everyone check it out
-Melvin the Superhero
(By the way theres a link to my blog on billys blog "The Daily life of a Super Hero")

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Billy.

Anonymous said...

I'm not! Update your blog, Billy!!

;) :D

Anonymous said...

You're not sorry because you are a mean,wanna-be grammar teacher.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that must be it :)

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for an update here!!

Yokanchi said...

I was gonna do one last night, but I had to write the newsletter. Today I should be signing up for classes, but I'll try to get one done right now.