Thursday, June 22, 2006

Church Camping

Yup, Church camping. That's where I was last weekend.
It was really fun. There was a fire ban so there was only moderate fun involved, but we went swimming, played volleyball, putt putt golf, and went fishing. I bought a one day fishing lisence for a whoppipng 9 bucks. I caught two fish, and sergey caught 6! Altogether we got 13 fish and had fish soup and fried fish. Me and Max reasoned that each fish was worth at least 5$ so that makes 10$ and so technically (if we're even right about that) I came out saving money which was good. Even though there was a fire ban me and Max managed to go make several tiny fires in holes late at night the last day. That was really fun.
The most interesting part was when me and Benjamin went to the wash house that same night and we heard something breaking branches off a nearby tree. We went over and shined the flashlight up in the tree till we could see what it was. We saw a really cute little racoon eating something. I wanted one. It was funny because it kept eating even though we were shining a light right on it.
I also noticed that the lid to the trashcan next to the tree was off.
The night before we heard a racoon knocking over trash cans and heard a guy say he saw a racoon that was about 15lbs. That was fun.
Those were pretty mucht the highlights of our weekend. This week I've been doing things for college, a little work on the side, resting, and packing for the 5 (or so) day backpacking trip I'm going to take with Chandler, his dad, my dad, Benjamin, and Mr. Powell. It'll be something interesting for sure.

I'll try to blog about that later. But yeah, generally when I need to post something and I haven't been blogging I've been real busy doing things to blog about! So be patient people!
I can't remember anything else that I was going to blog about, but I found a really cool website http://www.pianothemes.com they have a ton of sweet sheet music there.

go see!
and donnie darko music!!!!
W00T!!

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"What is beautiful is not always good, but what is good is not always beautiful."

- Unknown
~

(What a beautiful quote)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I about died from that grammar.

That and the fact that you left out a "no" in the fourth sentance, and added an "a" there.

Yokanchi said...

Yeah, well you know what Chandler?
I don't wanna hear it, 'cause I was typing fast and grammer is like about
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
...
...
604
605. <--- here
in my priority list. So I don't really care.

Anonymous said...

Well, the "a" for a "no" was extremely confusing, because you said there was only moderate fun involved because there was a fire, and I know you like fires.

Anonymous said...

You should be "Chandler,rudest boy around". Leave Billy alone.

Yokanchi said...

Ah I see, you probably figured it out, but I meant there was a fire "ban".

Anonymous said...

I figured it out later in your post where you said there was a fire ban.

Thanks for updating the post though. :)