Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Events lately

Well, the graduation went well. It was pretty fun. I was the first one going up and doing everything first, since my last name starts with A. I was sad no one came besides my grandparents and my family. It would have been fun to see more people there. But there were still alot of people I knew simply from our school.
Then we had the Graduation Party. That was pretty fun. We were playing frisbee with this giant frisbee and got it stuck in a tree. We spent like 15 minutes trying to get it down. Someone walking by suggested we throw a shoe at it. For a second I thought, nah that would be dumb, i'd just get my shoe stuck in the tree, but then I thought to my self "nah, how in the world could something that heavy get stuck way out on this branch. So I threw it.....
and it got stuck. Then some nearby people gave us a water bottle to throw at it so we filled it and then got all our stuff down. We also played some volleyball and stuff. The Jarrets came even though they had to go to a wedding so they only stayed a few minutes. It was nice that they stopped by anyway.

The week following all that I spent most of my time doing work, moving cabinets and delivering stuff to make money.
I've been hoping to get a small desk for my room. So far I've been using my mom's card table, which I don't like using because it doesn't have a place to hold cds and movies, but also because my mom needs to use it periodically so I have to unload everything off of it. It also doesn't look that nice. Unfortunately with me going to college in about two months, that would be a bit wasteful to buy a whole new one. If anyone has a desk they want to get rid of be sure to let me know!

Well this last weekend was really really fun. Chandler came over and we were planning on having a prank day, where we'd go to some public place and prank unsuspecting citizenry. Unfortunately we couldn't think of all the things we were planning on doing before, and we didn't feel like doing it. So we just hung around, took turns playing the Halo 2 Campeign on "Heroic" difficulty setting, and went to a park and the mall to eat. We went to the park to get some new scenes for a music video we're making to a certain Weird Al song. So far it's probably one of the most entertaining movies we've ever made yet. Mostly because it has good music to go with it probably, but we've also been working on it for over a year. Well I shouldn't say working on it since we don't work on it that much, but we started it a while ago. Anyway, sorry to get anyone's hopes up, but I don't anticipate very many people actually ever seeing it.
That's all we did mostly this weekend, though it did wear me out (Probably has something to do with all the energy drinks I've been having, they're not good for one's sleep).

That's about all that's been going on lately. This weekend we're going on a church campout, that should be fun, if I can make it through the week. It's been in the 90's all week and I've been delivering these cds for a phone company .

Well, I can't think of anything else to write about.
We also watched Donnie Darko and it was awesome, almost bought it when we went to Wal-Mart. Oh! Today, I went to the Doctor's and had to get a TB test :P yukky. Had to get it for the college. The poked me make this nasty bubble on my skin, it's so sicko. I hate needles!!

well,
Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Lazy money stealer!"
-Chandler
~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're graduation party was neat, I got to light something with my knife! *evil laughter*

I watched that movie three times this morning. Also watched those two hilarious unedited clips of you a few times. I can't stop laughing at them. (Don't worry, they're safe with me :))

If you hate needles so much why do you use the Needler? ;)

Yokanchi said...

Because I get to shoot up the bad guys with 'em! haha! :D

Anonymous said...

I wanna see the music video. Pretty, pretty please????

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Billy, dearest, I have a computer desk I wanna get rid of. It is kinda scratched up. We bought it used a long, long time ago. But if you want it I will gladly give it to you. :) It does have room for CDs and movies and junk. It could be really cool if you painted it. And if you want it and you wanna re-paint it, let me know so I can help you re-paint it. I absolutely love painting things. :D

Yokanchi said...

Yeah, I could use it. As far as I'm concerned it can look like whatever, but how big is it? My room is only so big :(

Anonymous said...

Hang it from the ceiling, Bilfy!

Yokanchi said...

no wonder you had someone else decorate your room for you!

Anonymous said...

Well that was the only place you have room for it... lol

Anonymous said...

Umm, it's big...? I'm not sure how big... Just big...

Anonymous said...

You could put it in Benjamin's room, he's got space ;)

Yokanchi said...

Do you have an idea how wide? If it's like a full size desk I probably can't use it.
But, Chandler, that is a good idea if I could fit it in Benjamin's room and then use his desk :D Probably not though.