Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sweet!

Ok, so I finally spent my life's savings on a laptop and now here I sit at our local library making use of their highspeed (not so highspeed really) wireless internet access. I ended up finally getting a Dell inspiron b130 with 1 gig of RAM. A pretty good deal too. As for the recital, thanks for any prayers about that. It went really pretty well. My students were spread all throughout the three recitals so I ended up staying there from 11:15 till 4. Personally it was pretty boring, because of the fact that you have to listen to so many boring songs to hear any good ones. I ended up hearing Fur Elise four times, all not done very well (they weren't really the worst and I wouldn't expect any more from the age they came from, but I could have played it better without practice for the most part. I played Jardins siuos le pluie (dunno about that spelling) which means gardens in the rain in french. It was written by Claude Debussy. Well, as for the upcoming weeks pray that we can get all practiced up for debate and speech because me and Benjamin have a debate/speech regional tournament coming up the last two days of this month and the first of next month. So, we'll be going crazy doing debate till then. Oh and I almost forgot to mention. Get your jealous feelings working because we're going skiing this weekend! WOOHOO!
That's all for now

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield."
~

2 comments:

Yokanchi said...

oh by the way everyone, I found that post. I forgot that I saved it to a txt just in case. hehehe *oops*
Should I post it?

Anonymous said...

Yeehaw!! Skiing on Saturday! Tell Benjamin I say it's a great idear!

If you want to post it go ahead...

Oh and, remind me to eat my Twix this Sunday!!