Wednesday, March 22, 2006

[Cybersalt Digest] March 21 and repost

Well I found that post that I was complaining about losing a post or two ago and so I'm going to post it. The little note at the end isn't accurate at the end but I left it in there anyway. I'm also posting a joke I got in the Cybersalt Digest today so that you aren't totally bored with today's post lol.
Here ya go;

"Things to do When Your ISP Goes Down"
1. Dial 911 immediately.

2. Open the curtains to see if anything has changed over the past 2 years.

3. You mean there's something else to do?



4. Threaten your ISP with an impeachment vote.

5. Work.

6. Re-introduce yourself to your immediate family.

7. Get that kidney transplant you've been putting off.

8. Sleep (and dream about surfing the Internet)!

* * *
Repost
* * *


Two things to post about;


AlphaGrip AG-5 handheld keyboard and mouse : Page 1

Well that's the most interesting keyboard I've ever seen. I still can't figure out how you type something. I can't figure out where the rest of the letter keys are.

and then I found this story.
Attacks target Internet traffic cops

Maybe that explains why blogger isn't quite working all the way. lol, I don't know.
Sounds pretty wild though.

* * *

Recital - 2 days

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Visa is everywhere you want to be except out of debt."
~

PS I don't know what in the world the title says on this post or if it's even readable. Like I said blogger.com isn't quite working right. I also tried to post a comment replying to Chandler's comment on the last post, but I don't think it worked.

No comments: