Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Semester ending

Well, it's coming to the end of the semester. I'm just posting now to let everyone know why I won't be posting (or haven't been rather) in the next two weeks much. I have to finish a website and a book and a few books of the Bible while keeping up with homework and studying for finals. So, I'm busy spending all my time on that.
Speaking of which I have to get back to my website, which, when finished I will link to this blog hopefully.

PS I'm going to move my cbox to my website probably so it may dissapear for testing occasionally. We'll see.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Goodbye dear pillow which I was once close to..."
-Yokanchi-
~

6 comments:

Yokanchi said...

It looks like the cbox can stay and still be on my website. So, for now it will. Once I link my website I may take it off the blog and people can go to the website to chat, which will be nicer since it'll be less public.

Anonymous said...

LOL Love the quote Billy! :) Hey,when do you get home? I really wanna see you since we didn't get to see each other over Christmas break. Did you know in June it'll be a year since I last saw you? That's sad! :(

Yokanchi said...

Wow, yes, it is sad. I'll probably get home the third week of May or so.

Anonymous said...

Cool! You and Chandler can come up here in June and we can go fishing and hiking and stuff. :)

Yokanchi said...

Sounds good!
Let's plan on it.
Hey, you should send me an e-mail. You're using your mom's right?
Send me something so I can e-mail you.

Anonymous said...

as soon as I get my moms password I will send you one! :) And yesh,lets plan on it! I think it'll be more of a chore to get Chandler to come up here than anything else. But he doesn't gotta if he doesn't wanna!