Friday, July 08, 2005

What am I doing at this moment?

Your sitting at your house writing this blog. Is that what you say? HAH! your wrong there! I am NOT at home. I am at Chandler's house spending the weekend and wasting time.
So.. yeah thats pretty much it, i'll be playing Call of Duty and stuff, and making movies for the weekend and generally eating lots of junk food and not getting enough sleep.

it is bliss :=)
so anyway, if you want to play CoD with me. Download xfire and my SN is Yokanchi.

um so yeah i just thought i should post since i haven't for a bit, even though that last post was a really long one and you better have read it, if not go read it now!

Till next (hopefully more interesting post)
Your faithfull typer,
Yokanchi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that link doesn't work!

Yokanchi said...

k i fixed it
the xfire one you mean?