Thursday, July 14, 2005

I am now officially a Piano teacher.

Well, today I finally taught piano. And it was really cool! Besides that you make money thats part of the coolness but not all. But besides that it was really fun.

Today I had my weekly piano lesson and i spent it all plus a half an hour that i came early for getting taught how to teach piano.

I ended up staying at the marletto studios (the place i teach and learn piano) from 1:45 to 6:30

After my lesson i taught a part of a lesson for a teacher that was late, and i substituted for two kids whose teacher was gone on vacation. After which I wasted time for about an hour since there was a misunderstanding and my grandpa didn't get there till about a half an hour after he was supposed to. Anyway it was a really good day. I will start teaching my own three students on thursdays next month after camp finishes. I hope it works out well.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi (Billy)

~
"I have a speech impediment... my foot."
~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! You are so very lucky

Anonymous said...

haha! I remember when I only had three students [barely LOL]

Yokanchi said...

sorry,

i don't really care! :P :D haha!