Monday, July 11, 2005

Eugene Sings

Today we went to "Eugene Sings" the event at Focus on the Family headquarters in Colorado Springs. It was quite fun. We heard Will Ryan, the guy that does the voice of Eugene Meltsner in the radio show Adventures in Odyssey. He also does the voice of Harlow doyle in the same show. Previously he has done the voices of many other characters including Tigger and Rabbit from pooh, and he also did some characters from The Land Before Time.

I was really suprised because he sounds just like Eugene even when he's not in character. As well as his appearence. I expected someone younger, but thats cool anyway.
I only took three pictures unfortunatly, i wanted to take more but they wouldn't allow pictures during the thing so i only got a picture of him at the end when i had him sign the cd we got. He sang and played the ukelele during the program. It was really cool.





This is Will Ryan, voice of Eugene Meltsner




















His signature on the cd we bought :) :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I wish I could've gone.

Mark Baker said...

I'm jealous. Wish I could have gone. So what if I'm out of state.

Yokanchi said...

yah it was pretty cool =D