Monday, June 20, 2005

Update #2

Ok this is probably the fifth post but i decided to start numbering them and i'm not going to go count.

So I got my drivers license today! That was cool, and it was pretty easy except i had to copy a ton of stuff to the standerd drive time log sheets. The actual drive test only took fifteen minutes and the guy that did them was really nice.
Unfortunatly my drivers license remains only a keepsake because my beloved father doesn't want me to drive till he puts me on the Inscurance and wants me to finish my driving program which insists that i have 30 full hours of "classtime". So I'm doomed to remain drivingless (i know it's not a word...
now it is)until i finish 15 hours of class time. So i'm thinking ill fix our white buick's power steering and ask my dad if I can have it to make some classtime.
Till next post,

Your Faithful Typer,
Yokanchi (AkA Billy)


~
"HURRY UP! The stopsign is turning yellow!!"
-
"Democracy is three wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner."
~

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats Billy!!

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha!! You lossed your permit to get the license so you can't drive at all.

Priceless.


BTW, it's illegal to drive without insurance, good job Mr. Albrecht!

Yokanchi said...

yeah i know but now i don't HAVE to drive when my mom or dad wants me to {D

Anonymous said...

YAY BILLY! Chandler, you ARE mean!

Julie said...

Congratulations! Chandler, you're a killjoy. Hooray for Billy!

~ Julie

Yokanchi said...

yeah too bad its just a tourist item :C

Anonymous said...

hey! I'm just bringing up a very valid point... *grin*

Anonymous said...

Sure Chandler! SURE! :)

f8d90a said...

It's all right... within the next week or so (however long it takes to get everything settled), you'll have your license... and soon after you get it, you don't remember what life was like without it. I got my permit almost two years ago, haven't had my license for a full year yet, but can't remember not driving.

Congratulations!! I'm really glad KY doesn't make me keep a driver's log or anything like that.

~Christopher