Thursday, June 30, 2005

Tagged

1)What's the total number of books you have ever owned?

counting them could take weeks, i have a bunch of hardy boy's books in my collection and i have a giant box of louis lamour books plus a ton of other books.

2)What is the last book you have purchased?

i haven't bought a book in such a long time that i don't know

3)What is the last book you have read?

athabasca by Alister Maclean

4)What are the five books that mean a lot to you?

1) That book God wrote

2)Three by Ted Dekker

3) The circle trilogy by (same as above)

4) Blink

5) Then i guess the LOTR trilogy by .... *draws a blank* I'm sure you know


5)What book is on your wish list?

Blog by Hugh Hewitt

Yokanchi - Billy

2 comments:

Trintula said...

*pounce* A post about books! Inspired! Inspidered! I need sleep! Have a Mountain Dew? I'm going to go kill things now.

*salute* Post made, master Bilfy

Yokanchi said...

Ei! don't kill me trininator! *hides*