Thursday, June 02, 2005

Humanism (poem) plus update.

I don't know if this is exactly poetry.
Maybe its just prose i don't know, but i like it.
Especially for writing it at midnight.
Go ahead and read it, see what you think, leave a comment, tell me how it is.


If your faith in placed in men be.
Does this race come out to equal up the fee?

this man make theory, evolution.
Millions of years is what it takes?
Perfection, that's what society now fakes.
If humans are finding it now,
why is it taking so long?
Where's the utopia promised now?
And why is everything so wrong?

If man is so great why can't we
fabricate this heavenly society?
My small piece of faith,
I do no choose to place,
in out corrupt humanity.

God do I trust in,
that's where my slice of faith I'll place,
though it be unfortunately thin,
and take part in God's bountiful grace.

A choice between God's plan or the human race?
A choice between God's mortal man or the almighty's face.

Winners or losers,
Pick your side.
We are the choosers,
Not others who must decide.

It seems you'd want results,
from ma, that you'll hardly see
our heads are full of bolts.
If we'll make it there's only way for it to be.

Humans - 0
God - 50

Perhaps we should lose the pride.
And admit that we have lied,
and realize God is the one
to whom we ought to run.

God still does have his perfect plan.
Our own decision to take it
will decide our future,
and whether we make it,
or be run over by this world.


---------------------------------------
2ND part of blog
Update



Ok, well my wrist is healing so that's good news. Unfortunatly our car isn't and along with that i hurt myself again.

Ok, so i told my dad "i like being geeky and staying inside using the computer, becuase whenever i go out and play a sport or something i hurt myself." and sure enough yesterday i went to play basketball for like 5 minutes and i hurt myself. So what happened is I either majorly jammed my finger or broke it. I'm getting x-rays tomorrow. Its been swollen at full capacity for a day and a half now, so im kinda wondering (seriously hoping it's not broken).
Well thats all folks. Till next post.

Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi


Special thanks to Jesus Christ for providing free after-life insurance. © 00 AD

2 comments:

Julie said...

I like it! I had no idea you wrote so well... i'm most impressed.

~ Julie

Matt said...

It was freeverse poetry, quite interesting and good to read.