Friday, July 11, 2008

The Electric Typewriter

If you'll take a look at the new title you'll notice I changed the title slightly by removing an errant 'R' which once blotted the face of the white title parading across the top of this green glob of wordiness.

My writing teacher took a look at my blog about 2, 3, or 4 years ago and I finally realized, "you know, I could actually change that so it says what I meant."

Anyways. For an update.
I haven't been too specific here in this blog, at least about my current life. I've been a little busy for that. Seems like that started ever since I came to college. Looks like it has no signs of changing either. I like writing still, but don't spend nearly as much time. So, I will try and update, but if you're curious for more facts or a closer look, or want to know how I"m doing, just ring me up, shoot me an e-mail, fly by me on facebook, or drop an IM on me. Or attack me like a ninja (though the aformentioned methods of staying in touch sound a little less effort filled, I still enjoy a good ninja attack once in a while. or something).

So anyways...
Tomorrow, I'm going home for a two week vacation from work and most school. That'll be fun. If you're anywhere in CO, give me a call or something and we can hang out or something. (or ninja or something)

Also, hopefully I'll have more time to blog. Which I really would like to do. Blogging seems to only occur on vacations now, but I decided I will try to post without going into the slimy details of my mostly mundane life and boring you to death.
Anyways, thanks for reading. I have about 10 minutes till work, so...
TTfN, and hopefully a new post awaits your ever curious eyes in the near, future.
Praying for you all and,

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- JRR Tolkien

(woah, I just figured out what that means finally!)

No comments: