Tuesday, November 07, 2006

It's my birthday!

Yay!!
Thanks to everyone who made this day so fun for me :)
I got cards from lots of people and a great big package from my cool youth group and a package from my family too!
I love you guys!




Look, I'm on our school's website! I'm famous!


I just wanted to show you one of my good friends. This is Chan at a pep rally :) He's pretty cool

Well,

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
"Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers."
~

PS I just got this e-mail from my government prof :D

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dear Billy,

Happy Birthday to you.



Dr. Frazer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's with the programmers/screwdrivers quote? I don't understand it, but I like it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and happy B-DAY!!! :)

Yokanchi said...

well a programmer is a programmer
Do you program with a screwdriver?
I think the idea is a programmer that will screw up your computer.