Tuesday, November 14, 2006

British Humanist Association

British Humanist Association

That's creepy, just creepy. Look at how many times they say non-religious. That, I find is weird. Why should they care so much if they're only for the "greater good" whatever they think that is.
I'm still looking at it. I haven't seen what they think that is yet.

If that doesn't creep you out, look what they think about christians in particular.

"BHA (British Humanist Association) works ... for an end to the privileged position of religion – and Christianity in particular – in law, education, broadcasting and wherever else it occurs. "

"The British Humanist Association exists to promote Humanism and support and represent people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs. "

Basically the fool's association...
Psa 10:4 The wicked, in the pride of his countenance, saith, He will not require it. All his thoughts are, There is no God.

Well, I want to write more on this, but I gotta go to bed, I'm exhausted. Tomorrow is more classes. Hopefully I'll get a chance to write about this more.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

~
There's a sign above the scale in my doctor's office that says, "Pretend it's your IQ."
~

(Gotta love dumb people, just try not to hate them. Sometimes it comes easier than love)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since when do Christians have a priviliged position in British government?! Furthurmore, even if they were to hold some "priviliged" position, they are ELECTED officials, and so the public would be putting them there.