Thursday, September 15, 2005

Russian

Well, I don't know how many of you knew this or not (oh and in case you were wondering this is an update)but I am taking a class for russian at a local collage (ACC Arapahoe Community Collage).
So this last monday i went to the first weekly class. It was pretty fun.
My teacher is a very interesting lady. As you would suspect she is from russia originally and was once a part of the communist party. I was kind of suprised, becuase she talked about alot more than just russian. But this was the first class and she was introducing herself alot of it. Besides that it's a two hour class, so I guess that gives her enough time to not have to go to fast anyway. There are six people in the class including me, so it's not a terribly large class. Most of them are adults, the closest to my age seems to be a collage student, who is taking the class becuase he is in the military and might possibly be deployed to Russia.

Well I need to get to school so, more about this later.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

No comments: