Saturday, September 10, 2005

Good Joke

Most the time I don't like posting jokes becuase they aren't origional and my blog is mainly for you to come read things I've written. But becuase of the fact that I really haven't been writing anything for a while (sorry :( *smacks lazy self* ) I decided to post a joke. Besides that I find this one particularly funny.

------

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it absolutely amazing that the U.S government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of
Washington, and determine exactly what that cow ate. They can also track her calves right to their stalls, and tell you what kind of feed they ate.

But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around in their country, including people that are trying to blow up important structures in the U.S.

My solution is to give every illegal alien a cow as soon as they enter the country.


This joke was sent to me from the joke-a-day ministries

~
"There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it ill behooves any of us to find fault with the rest of us." - James Truslow Adams
~
(Isn't behoov the strangest word?!)
BTW I also get most of my quotes from joke-a-day ministries as well

Till next time.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

No comments: