Saturday, September 04, 2010

Update 9/4

Hello reader. I feel like I have some things that need writing, but unfortunately I can't pin it down to anything in particular. So, I'll just give you an update on what I've been up to and maybe even keep you till the end of the post.

Ever since arriving home and starting work I've been looking forward to moving out. I thought it might have happened sooner and thought it might have been later. But, I was definitely looking towards sooner. Well, after getting plenty of things situated here we've arrived at the end of summer and somehow my brother and I have worked our way into a pretty nice place at reasonable rent.

I know I just sounded like I've already moved in, but we haven't yet. I think I'm just betraying my excitment at the plans. Soon, however, I can speak as if I have moved out since the plan is for that to happen this weekend. We are trying our best to do well something we've never done in quite this way. Yes, this is the first time we will be living on our own, for the most part. I believe that you can never fully be completely independant (unless you're like this guy ). My brother is moving out for the first time, and I'm moving into an apartment for the first time, though I've moved into the dorms many many times. It's going to be really interesting but exciting I anticipate.

Anyways, my thoughts are that I really love my family, but am really excited to be more independant. I love being on my own, something I'm sure I developed a taste for after being mostly independant at college. Family is awesome but sometimes there are times where (most people I'm sure) family is not awesome.

Well, family is back. Definitely not going to be able to concentrate on anything else worth reading.

Till next time,
Billy A.

No comments: