Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On a Grassy Knoll




I'm sitting on a grassy hill in the shade feeling the cool breeze drift over me as I stare at a small pond. I feel I cannot thank God enough beyond even this peaceful moment. He has brought me so far and taught me so much. There's too much to describe. Even still I ponder my experience, knowledge, wisdom, and understanding and see that I have in my grasp no more than even a grain of sand within my vault.

Ecclesiastes 1:17

God continues to bless me, even though things don't happen the way I would plan. I keep pondering and my curiosity grows as I think of God's will for me.

Pray for me: that I would continue to grow in my knowledge of Him, that I would be a good example and testimony to the unbelievers around me, that I would be wise in the things I say and do as my life changes in so many ways.

~Billy

No comments: