Thursday, May 22, 2008

Real Update

Ok, well here's what's happened since last August (ish).

This will be condensed, if you want to find out more about what's happened with me I'm free to talk through IM, phone, or e-mail.

Well, now I'm a junior in college.
Still signed up to come here to TMC next semester. In October I started dating someone, but just recently (a month ago) became single again.
It was quite a year. Busier than ever before. The first semester was busy because I joined Choral. This is the show choir of our school. Because I was so busy I dropped almost all my music courses including Choral.

However, it was at least as busy, probably more because I took 18 units, which was more than I've ever taken in a semester before. And also was dating, until the very end. This made last semester the all time busiest over all.

Anyway, finals week was absolutely killer and drove me into the ground, but I made it.

As for the summer, I plan on staying out here and working on campus for the summer. I will be an interesting adventure (I doubt I will do it next year, but that remains to be seen).

Well, I'm out of time. I plan on going back for a week or two to visit family, do something fun and visit some friends.

Time to go back to work.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer,
Yokanchi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Billy! You mean I won't be able to see you at Dairy Queen?

Well, happy dating!

Yokanchi said...

lol, guess not. Are you working there this summer??

Yeah I didn't like it so much. It was alright though.
I'm getting paid a whole lot more here though :)

Thanks, but I don't think I'll be dating for a while. Who knows, but probably not for a while.

Oh, thanks for reading!

Anonymous said...

Wow... you shouldn't be so busy this next semester Billy! When did you even sleep??

Yokanchi said...

lol, I didn't enough.