Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rain...

I'm sitting in my living room at 1:21am listening to the rain.
I love rain. The wetness, the coolness.
It's amazing.
I even love cloudy weather.

Call it gloomy if you want. It makes me so cheerful.
It's like a present from God that frees us from the norm.
Sun is nice, but there's plenty to go around.

Clouds and rain are like an exotic import from the tropics.

Even the cool weather is wonderful.
It makes wearing something thick cozy and comfortable well worth it.


I think I wnat to move to washington someday. I would love it.
I think if it ever rains when I have to write a paper, it'll be the best paper I've ever written.
I think if I moved to washington I could become a writer......

Praise the Lord, who shares the wealth of his heavenly storehouses full of wet cool liquid life that rains from the beautiful mystical clouds and washes the earth, grows the plants and cleans the air. Blessed be the name of the Lord and all who praise, serve, and adore him. He loves the World. The evidence is crystal down to the smallest feature of his beautiful masterpiece of magnificent machinery we call the world even after sin has corrupted for so many a century.

Our God is an awesome God full of love, kindness, mercy, forgiveness and beauty.

Till next post.
Your faithful typer-writer,
Yokanchi

4 comments:

Micah James Lugg said...

Billy, moving to Washington is one of the best decisions you could make. :)

Yokanchi said...

lol

where in washington are you from again, Micah?

RecycleBen said...

80% chance of rain here and we're planing to go to six flags.

Anonymous said...

Yes, rain is beautiful. I always think of that praise song that tells Jesus He's "like the fragrance after the rain." It says more about the rain, though, than Jesus...