Sunday, July 01, 2007

More ice cream??



Yep, more ice cream.
Our church gave out tons of free ice cream before fireworks tonight and gave tracts and stuff along with it. I was giving out free otter pops most of the time.
It was fun, but way too short. Pretty much like all of today.

Well, I'm planning on going camping in a couple weeks for a few days and trying to figure out what I want to do this week too. Should be interesting.
If you want to see pictures of the ice cream thing. Check out Chandler's album on facebook. I'm so freaking tired I don't even want to think about putting anything up and I don't have the pictures anyway.
Maybe if you get a chance upload the pictures to a google/picasa web album(the House of Yokanchi standard) let me know so I can link it to my site.

Ok,later all!
Have fun in de summer!

Till next post.
Your faithful typer
Yokanchi

No comments: