Friday, September 01, 2006

Dorm sweet Dorm

I took a few pictures here in my dorm for y'all to see.


Pic #1 This is my room, the view from my bed towards the door.



Pic #2 This is what you see when you come into my dorm room. (see, we actually have more than one room in a dorm room, so this is like the living room. then there's two bedrooms and a bathroom.)



Pic #3This is my desk and the bottom bunk which is my bed (Yeah I know it's a little messy. I just got through a week of school so it's the weekend and I'm just hanging out and relaxing.




Pic #4This is the living room that you come into first. The door to outside is just to the right of that window.

Oh, I would like to note for everyone that likes Crazy frog, that there is a new crazy frog CD called "more crazy hits" and it looks really cool.

I could really use an extra laptop battery.
Yeah, another one. Just in case anybody really feels like ministering to a dirt poor college student. If you so happen to feel some generosity towards me then I'd really like an extra laptop battery :)
Or you could just give a gift card to buy music too lol, that would make me smile *Grin*

Till next time.
Your faithful typer (and picture poster),
Yokanchi

~
"Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day."
-Sally Koch
~

8 comments:

Matt said...

Two bedrooms? Did they actually block off the back part of the main room when they redid things? Or do you just mean a bedroom area of the living room?

Yokanchi said...

Did I answer your question?

Oh, and what other pictures would you like?

Jessica said...

Thats cool that you put pics up of your dorm. It's neat to see the difference between yours & my sisters. BTW thats a great idea to solicit gifts on your blog. I'm transfering to USF soon and there's a bunch of stuff I need so I think I might try out that approach! ;o) Good luck with classes & everything.
Take care!

Anonymous said...

Cool room. Are you home-sick?

Anonymous said...

put a pic up of your roomies!

Yokanchi said...

nah, I'm not really homesick, maybe a smidge homesick but not really.
I'll have to try and get some good pictures of my roomates :)

Anonymous said...

Good! :) I hope you're having a good time.

Yokanchi said...

I am, for the most part. :)